Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Ye who now will bless the poor, shall yourselves find blessing

blizzard1.thumbnail.jpg

Music and lyrics from across the centuries, reminding us of hope and light in a dark time. I have tried to work over the years to bring hope to dark places. Having winter depression I know a little bit about that - different kinds of poverty - of the wallet, of the heart, of the soul. People come into our lives and bring blessings, sometimes quite unexpectedly.

My Christmas wish for you all is to be open to the messenger of hope and joy in your life. It may come in quite an unusual form, angels from the higher realm speaking to your heart and soul in the darkest hour.


Sire the night is darker now
And the wind blows stronger
Fails my heart I know not how
I can go no longer....
Mark my footsteps my good page,
Tread thou in them boldly,
Thou shalt find the winter's rage
Freeze thy blood less coldly.


Let us be the footsteps ahead for each other.

*****

No comments: