Thursday, October 05, 2006

Be Scottish. FIGHT BACK.

Sharkbabe to zennurse at firedoglake--"I think all kinds of honorable military people are going to be right beside us in the US gulags."

A toast to cbl, who first said she would sit w me on the porch waiting for the soylent green trucks.

The day I decided I will no longer be intimidated by the powers that be, and that I will speak the truth regardless of the consequences to myself, I became a free person. Try it, you'll like it.

THEY CAN'T KILL US ALL, if we stick together.

Yes I have people I love. Yes they can be held against me. I like to think they would support my speaking the TRUTH as God wants us to do. We will receive our reward in heaven. Stand up, stand up for Jesus, ye soldiers of the cross. Now's good! TAKE ACTION!

The fundies don't have a monopoly on bringing down the power of God! And for the record if I mysteriously die prematurely it is not of my own hand. I swear on the graves of my Scottish ancestors. If I am gone prematurely it is from the evil hands of those who would harm our nation.

PRAISE THE LORD AND PASS THE AMMUNITION!

No comments: