Friday, November 30, 2007

California Girl

crossposted at firedoglake 29 september 2007



While you all are partying, I'm out here in California at a Sark writing and creativity workshop.

When she was 10 years old, SARK announced to her mother, "I’m supposed to be a beacon of hope to the world and write books." Her mother told her to eat her peanut butter sandwich.


SARK [those are her initials] went on to become an internationally beloved writer on healing and inspiration with books like Make Your Creative Dreams Real and one on naps called Change Your Life Without Getting Out Of Bed. You can see why I wanted to sit at her feet for a while and soak up the goodness.

A friend asked me if I'm really going to a Snark conference :)

Carry on with saving the nation and the world for me, please, and I'll be back soon.

Love and cookies,
egr

*******

No comments: